Preemies
Options

Intro and Sling Question

Hi moms!  I just recently became the mom of a premie, born about 6 weeks early.  I was admitted to the hospital about 3 weeks ago due to high blood pressure, but in my pregnancy I had some other issues along the way (IUGR, Velamentous cord insert and abnormal dopplers).  I was on bedrest for almost 2 weeks when it turned out I developed HELLP Syndrome.  I had an emergency C section and our little man Caden was born on March 19th.  He is doing well, and has been in NICU for a week.  We hope to get him home soon though!! 

One of the nurses suggested getting a sling for when he is home.  Does anyone have any recommendations for one that is good for premies?  I was looking into the Sakura Bloom sling, with the single ring.  Any advice would help!

I didn't know this board existed until today, and I will be reading through when I can to see what you moms talk about.  This is all new to me and I hope to join your group!  Thanks so much!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and Sling Question

• Options
    I received a Mei Tai as a gift and was a tad doubtful at first but baby LOVES it. She is 2.5 weeks now and I use it around the house and brought her to a doctors appointment in it and she slept a full 2 hours while I had a check up. I also had emerge C-

• Options
    Congrats on your baby! I didn't use a sling, but I used an Ergo with an infant insert, if you would like another option. It's super comfortable, and we can still use it now, even though she is much bigger.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePips09:
    Congrats on your baby! I didn't use a sling, but I used an Ergo with an infant insert, if you would like another optio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have used both the Moby and the Ergo and love them both. The ergo is especially great as baby gets a little older.  I also know a lot of people who use the Sakura Blooms and they are amazing to. If I were to get a sling I would definitely go wit

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"