Success after IF
Options

Flushed?

When I picked E up from DC today, they said her cheeks had been really red all afternoon. She doesn't feel warm though. She has been sleepier than usual today, pooped 3 times which is highly unusual for her, and the rash on her tummy is back. Thoughts?
TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: Flushed?

• Options
    DS used to get flushed like that when he was teething... Not sure about the rash. Has E eaten anything new or has anyone used a new product/detergent/lotion/cream on her recently?
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Nothing new. She has had the belly rash once before. We wondered about milk protein intolerance. That can cause eczema. She was always super fussy if I ate dairy when she was really little, so I've been dairy free since she was a few weeks, and soy free a
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTJ1979:
    Nothing new. She has had the belly rash once before. We wondered about milk protein intolerance. That can cause eczema. S
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

It seems like the kids had looser stools when teething - but it's been a while so I could be remembering that wrong. We also would give them tylenol and that usually got things going too.

I was going to ask if the rash could be from a fever, bu

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    An allergic reaction to something eaten or a new detergent/lotion, or teething, thats all I have TJ, I hope it clears up quickly.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think you all are right. Teething for the cheeks, possible food sensitivity for the tummy rash, and could go either way on the poops. Unrelated symptoms occurring at the same time. I didn't know the cheeks was a teething thing, so thanks!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"