Georgia Babies
Options

Coming to Atlanta with 5 mo old!

Hello Ladies of Atlanta! I am hoping you can help me out. My husband and I will be traveling to Atlanta with our 5 month old next week for a wedding he is in on Saturday. We will be coming into Atlanta on Wednesday and leaving Sunday. I am looking for baby friendly things to do and places to eat while we are in town. We are staying at the Emory Conference Center and Hotel if that helps for location wise for ideas. Also, what should I pack for LO to wear while in Atlanta, we are in NJ where the temps are currently in the 40's so she is still in winter clothes.

We cant wait for our first visit to your city, thank you in advance!

image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Coming to Atlanta with 5 mo old!

• Options

Are you coming the weekend of April 5-6th? If so be warned that the final four basketball will being on so atlanta is going to be packed. 

Today it's 40 degrees here in the city. It's so cold but next week could be totally different. I would

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for your response, I will look into all of your suggestions. Yes we will have car and that is the weekend we will be in town, hopefully basketball doesn't make our time there to crazy.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got married there, too, and you'll be pretty close to Decatur as well. Very family friendly area with lots of restaurants and shops on the square.   Little Shop of Stories is a great bookstore to pick out some fun gifts, and we love the restaurant

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"