March 2012 Moms
Options

PWing today...AM nursing

Selfishly, I'd like to stop nursing. We have been on one morning session for two weeks now. I'm ready to have my body back and be the person who gets to stay in bed for an extra 5 min!

Normally, DD's nursing sessions are about 10 min long which is great. The last week, however, she has been going for 25-30 min! If I try to take her off before she is ready, there are tears. Anyone else experience this? I feel as though she can tell I'm ready to be done and is trying to say that she isn't.  

Re: PWing today...AM nursing

• Options
    I am having the same problem!  It's mainly the middle of the night session that she used to sleep through and go back to bed when I wanted to be done.  Now she wants a full meal on both sides.  I just want to sleep!  She's kind of back
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No help here because I EPd 8 mos then quit when the freezer filled but I wanted to say congrats for making it so long!!! Good job mamma!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsJetSet:
    No help here because I EPd 8 mos then quit when the freezer filled but I wanted to say congrats for making it so lo
  • Options
    No experience..quit morning nursing a month before my son turned 1, and was giving bm in a bottle. Then starting mixing 2 weeks before he was 1 with whole milk so that was the end! DS didn't have any tears but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

She really just may not be ready. :(

Is that the only nursing session she does now? DD is only doing the wake-up nursing now and I can handle that for a few more weeks. I am starting to get her off that one by feeding her breakfast sooner.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    imagecountrygrl5533:
    She really just may not be ready. :Is that the only nursing session she does now? DD is only doing the wakeup nursi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"