March 2012 Moms

Thank you note question

DD's party is Saturday. It is only immediate family. We will be opening all presents during the party. My guess is that she will get 4 gifts - one from each of the family groups. I wasn't planning on writing Thank You notes, but I'm concerned that will look rude. 

Thoughts? 

Re: Thank you note question

• I don't write cards if the gifts were opened in front of everyone and thank you was said then.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• I always send thank yous. It's easier than listening to my mother if I didn't!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I always send thank yous, I just think it's a nice touch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • I'd still write them but I've noticed that I write more thank yous for dd than I do myself. It is norm in our family to NOT write them for birthday and Xmas.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I always send Thank You notes for gifts for DS.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I always send thank yous. It's easier than listening to my mother if I didn't!

<

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We won't be sending them for her birthday.  It will be all family and a close friend, we will say our thank you's as they are opened.  We don't send them for birthdays or Christmas, unless the person sending it wasn't at the party or it was m

Pregnancy Ticker

• nah82nah82 member

imageExcited30:
    I copied someone else's idea of posing dd in a cute outfit with a "Thank You!" sign above her head and took a pictu
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageExcited30:

I copied someone else's idea of posing dd in a cute outfit with a "Thank You!" sign above her head and took a pictu

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"