VBAC

Expecting Mama Check-in Week of March 25

CeefomeCeefome member

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?

3.  How far along are you?

4.  Why do you want a VBAC?

5.  What are you most enjoying about pregnancy this time around?  Least enjoying?

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES

Re: Expecting Mama Check-in Week of March 25

• 1. How are you feeling?

So so done. I had a dream last night that my 7 year old delivered the baby on my bathroom floor. And I know I'm done, because that sounds fine to me.  

2. Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?</

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • imagekeithsbride:

I am one of those people who just does not enjoy pregnancy. I had HG with my first pregnancy. This time I was sic

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How are you feeling?  Ok, but stressed for work/school reasons.  :)

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?  None until a/s on April 5th!  I can't wait!

3.  How far along are you? &n

• 1. How are you feeling? Other than a nasty cold, I'm feeling pretty good.  I need to start being careful about what and when I eat at dinner and after due to heartburn.

2. Any appointments, tests, or updates for th

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kegkeg member

1.  How are you feeling?

Pretty good, considering.  I get stiff being in any one position for a while and have random aches and pains, but it could be a lot worse. 

2.  Any appointment

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• imageCeefome:

1.  How are you feeling? pretty good, just large, haha!

2.  Any appointments, test

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. How are you feeling?

Great! 

2. Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?

I am interviewing another Doula this Friday- I think she's the one so I'm very excited!  

3. How far along are you?

My

• imageCeefome:

1.  How are you feeling?

Eh, 1st trimester symptoms coming back again.

2.  Any appointm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.  How are you feeling? I'm sick :(  I have a head cold.  It's hard to tell if the MS is getting better or not.  I'm hopeful...

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates for thi

• 1.  How are you feeling?  Still tired!  And still having some bad days of nausea.  I'm now also having a few

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imageLovinLife33:
    imagekeithsbri
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • imageCeefome:

1.  How are you feeling? Okay...already getting some hip soreness and other symptoms I didn't get until halfway

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • New to the check-in!

1.  How are you feeling? I just beat m/s and now I am dealing with nasty chronic headaches. Tylenol and coke can't touch them :(

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates for

• imageMolly&:
    <p style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica;font-size:11.818181991577148px;font-weight:bold;line-heigh
  • 1. How are you feeling? Pregnancy wise fine. On antibiotics fighting an upper respiratory infection.

2. Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week? Nope

3. How far along are you? 24 weeks today.

4. Why
  • 1.  How are you feeling?  Tired, huge, and short-fused.  But otherwise, fine.  :-)

2.  Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?  I have my 34 week appointment on Friday. 

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • How are you feeling?

Great. Lots of kicks. Just really excited.

Any appointments, tests, or updates for this week?

Next week we have part 2 of our A/S. We had a scary quad screen result, so the doc did an early u/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"