High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed Rest Blues....

I'm getting really depressed with being on bedrest and have no clue how to deal. At first I though two plus months of bedrest would be a piece of cake considering other women have it so much worse. well I was wrong cause I'm beside myself these last few days. I also thought maybe friends and family would visit more during this time but I feel like they forgot about me. maybe I'm just being too needy or sensitive?? any advice for a stir crazy FTM on bedrest??

Re: Bed Rest Blues....

• Options

I know exactly what you are going through.  Today my mom was over at my house taking care of DS and they were outside playing. I finally got sick of being in bed and missing out so I grabbed a blanket and some pillows and layed outside on the deck

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't necessarily have any advice, but wanted to sympathize. I have 2.5-year old twins, and was on bedrest for 13 weeks with that pregnancy, including 4 weeks in the hospital. I'm now 27w pregnant with baby #3, and I've been on bedrest for 7 weeks si

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I understand how you feel a little, I am also a FTM on bed rest with mono/mono identical twin girls . I have been on bed rest for a week now and I have 6-7 weeks to go. I am 24 weeks so far and we are trying to get to 28 weeks first then 32 weeks they

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"