Health & Exercise

Calories

If you Count calories how many calories do you eat a day? Also, if you workout a lot do you eat more?

Re: Calories

• I only count calories if I am trying to lose weight.  If I am counting, I try to stay around the 1500-1700 calorie range.  I drop weight pretty fast when I do cut my calories back, and only count them for about 7-10 days in order to lose 2-3

• I have been training for a half marathon and counting calories.

I give myself a baseline of 1800 calories a day.  I add 100 calories per mile I run each day.  I try to focus on eating high protien, fruits and vegetables.

• Loading the player...
  • I want to lose maybe 5 to 10 pounds. I think for exercising as much as I do I'm not eating enough calories. I've been getting 1200 to 1300 this week but maybe should up it to 1500 since I'm burning a lot. I workout 5 to 6 days a week at the gym. I just
  • Google BMR. That will use your activity level as well as age, height, and weight to calculate how many calories you are burning a day. Then depending on your size, subtract from there to get how many you need to lose weight. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • layuhlayuh member

I stick to 1800 calories per day. Sometimes I go over a little but that is my target. I use MyFitnessPal to track them.

My nutritionest told me not to eat additional calories even when I exercise although I usually allow myself a little extra

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"