Special Needs
Options

**CnAmom**

I have posted here before, when DS was evaluated with ECEP when he was 15 months old, and you responded to my concerns regarding DS's evaluation at the time. Basically, they told us "this kid does not have a trace of autism behaviors, he passed ADOS as a joke, and he tested above average at all areas he was tested developmentally. Including communication.". After 5 months, I am still not happy with the answer they gave me and we are considering another evaluation, with a developmental Pedi. This morning we talked to DSs Pedi, she heard my concerns, and she said she was up for further testing. Some of the behavior I am reporting to her would worry her as well.

My question for you, CnAmom. Which developmental Pedi did you go to, and were you happy with the choice? From what I can find online, seems like there are only 4 dev Pedis in NM, and I don't know anything about any of them. I would appreciate any suggestion you may have for me and eill be very, very thankful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **CnAmom**

• Options

Thank you for responding, a ton! 

Today we met with EI and they are sugesting another ECEP eval after 6 months or so, but as you may imagine, I am not happy with that. I am not sure if they actually know which direction to send us, as if the

• Options
    I appreciate it so much. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"