Pregnant after 35
Options

Mondays labs are in...

They tripled since last Friday.  I so needed to hear this to help bring my hopes back up.  I am still spotting a bit and still scared, but maybe I can settle down my nerves now.

Docs office said no more quants for now (I have had 5 total so far).  Gotta wait for my next u/s in 12 days.  I may die by then.  They told me to be lazy and relax, don't overdo it, and most of all not to worry. <<<<----- easier said than done.  It's a good thing I like to read!

I am going to be a bad worry wart for a while.  I apologize in advance =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mondays labs are in...

• Options

Don't apologize - it's what we are here for!

Settle in with a good book or movie.  Maybe you can distract yourself and relax a bit.

What genre do you read? Who are your favorite authors?

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

Don't apologize!!!  We're here for you!!  Worries come with the turf and we're here to tell you it's going to be okay. 

BTW, great news on the #s!!!  Now I can't wait for your u/s either.  I know you can't wait but how are the rest of us going to be able to either?  Big Smile

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepahokie:

What genre do you read? Who are your favorite authors?

I like fiction.  I started to re-read the Twilight series a few days ago...  trying to get hyped for the movie.

Dean Koontz, Robin Cook, Stephen King, Iris Johansen are some of my can't like without favorites.  My house is a library.  I read so much it gets silly!

• Options
    imagePesky:

Now I can't wait for your u/s either.  I know you can't wait but how are the rest of us going to be able to either?  Big Smile

we'll keep each other posted, deal? =) 

• Options
    That's what we're here for! GL!!!
  • Options
    I'm so glad you got good news!  Now...relax, try not to worry, and keep us posted.
  • Options
    Hey that's terrific news about your numbers tripling!  If you ask me it sounds like baby is gonna stick.  Hang in there and try not to worry. 
  • Options
    Good Luck!! - By the way you love all the same authors I do.
  • Options

It is easier said than done. I am sure that you know this but there are a lot of women who spot for weeks and everything works out okay. Congrats on the good numbers. Keep your feet up and stay hydrated.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"