Attachment Parenting
Options

Bedsharing question

DS has been in the cosleeper or our bed for nine months now. He sleeps just next to me, and we have a bedrail up. My question is, when is it "safe" for him to sleep in between DH and me? Are there guidelines? My hips are not loving just sleeping on my left side :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bedsharing question

• Options
    To be honest, we've always put DS between me and DH sometimes throughout the night. We have a queen size bed, and I made sure when he was littler that my arm formed a sort of box over his head, so DH would bump into my arm before coming close to DS. That
    imageimage
  • Options
    DH and I have a queen size bed. LO has slept with us since birth.  The first few weeks she actually slept on me since she was only 6.5 pounds. Now she sleeps just fine between DH and I.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageapegg23:
    DH and I have a queen size bed. LO has slept with us since birth.  The first few weeks she actually slept on me
  • Options
    My husband thrashes around, yanks the covers, and is generally not a self aware sleeper. I'll occasionally have DS between us, but only if he's in the crook of my arm and we're scooted pretty far away from dad. I don't anticipate I'd let him sleep "free r
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"