January 2012 Moms

s/o Easter baskets

Those of you who are doing Easter baskets: Do you have older kids also?

I didn't even think about doing an Easter basket for DD. Am I super lame? She doesn't know what Easter is. I guess if she had an older sibling who was getting one I would need to make one for her, but it didn't even occur to me this year.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

Re: s/o Easter baskets

• DS is the only child, my parents never did an Easter basket for me growing up, only an egg hunt so I feel like I'm reliving my childhood through him :) I don't think it's lame if you don't do one, you're right, she doesn't know any better. I just think it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I have to admit I didn't quite put it all together that there "should" be an Easter basket. Growing up, we painted the eggs but there was no egg hunt and certainly no gift basket. Different country, different traditions I guess...

So reading th

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I do have a 3 year old as well, but I made Cedric baskets every year when it was just him.  Even if he won't remember...I like doing it and he will have the pictures with the baskets and goodies :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Last year I did a basket but that was because it was his first Easter.  This year, I have nothing for it.  ://  I may only put like one or two things in there just so I can have a picture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We didn't do a basket last year, but will from here on out. DD is our only child.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • LO is my only kiddo, and his basket is just to hold plastic eggs b/c I thought he might enjoy playing with them (he does) and looking for them in the yard (assuming the snow melts in time).  I may not fill the eggs this year.  And the only ot

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're not doing one, mostly because we're lazy and she won't care. We'll do the whole basket, egg hunt, peep sugar high thing next year. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"