New to The Bump
Options

Birth Control ??

Hello! My husband and I are staring to plan our family and first step is for me to get off birth control! I'm terrified! I got on the pill because of my acne and I'm afraid if I go off the pill ill break out.  What other side effects does going off the pill do to you? Should I stay on the pill or go off of it?  I don't take the pill so I doing get pregnant I take it because of my acne. 

Re: Birth Control ??

• Options
    Do you want zit control or to get pregnant?  That's the question.  You're going to have to go off of birth control if you get pregnant while on it, so you're going to have to bite the bullet sometime.  Sorry.
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    I had horrible acne on my back which birth control cleared up... I was on different types of BC for 10 years... when I went off of it to TTC, I was concerned that the acne would flare up it again. Thankfully, it has not. Hopefully, yours won't either :) &
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmbsies:

imageShleeAST:<
  • Options

I went off the bcp in jan. I was on it for acne too. It hasn't been too bad since I got off. I've gotten a few zits but nothing crazy. I also didn't get AF for two months after getting off the pill. Everyone is different.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"