New Hampshire Babies

visitor ideas

Hi ladies!  I'm dropping by from Indiana, looking for some advice....

My cousin is getting married in July.  I know they live in Exeter, but I'm not sure where the wedding and reception are taking place just yet.  All I know is that they recommended staying in Manchester.  We will be traveling from about 16 hours (via car) away and I'm looking for ways we can make the trip into a vacation.  We have a 4 yr old and 18 month old so I'm looking for some kid friendly options.  I'd also like to make it to the beach at some point.  My husband would like to make it to Boston, but I have no idea how realistic that would be.  I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have!  

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: visitor ideas

• Boston is "do-able" as it is only about an hour from Manchester. Many of the touristy "kid friendly" or geared towards kids things like Santas Village, Clarks Trading Post etc are in the north country, about 2 hours north of Manchester. Depending on wh

• The beach is only 45 minutes from Manchester.  There's also downtown Portsmouth and they do arts in the park (this year they are putting on Annie in Prescott Park).  Hampton Beach has fireworks on Wednesday nights and they do concerts at th
    Married 7/7/2007 TTC 10/11 BFP 7/7/12 EDD 3/16/13 Ruptured Ectopic 7/20/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"