December 2010 Moms
Options

PPD/PPA

I know I don't post much but Thanks to everyone who gave me support this week. I went to the OB and talked about how i was feeling, he prescribed meds and had me go talk to someone. The therapist thought I didn't need the Zoloft right away based on our conversations but I was really anxious Wednesday night so I decided to take it. Thursday i felt awful, I was foggy, didn't wanna move, felt like I was in a haze all day, anxious, a pounding headache and my pupils were huge. The doctor on call said I might be too sensitive to the meds so to hold the dose and call the therapist in the AM, which I did. SHe told me to cut the dose, but after the way it made me feel the first night I decided that I was gonna just try talk therapy. I also told my close friends and family so I would have support if I became anxious when my husband was at work. I think knowing I can call my family and friends has eased some of the anxiety. It sucks, but I know this isn't forever.
No point to my post other than thanks for the support!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PPD/PPA

• Options

I'm glad you reached out and got a professional opinion.  Hopefully, you'll start feeling better soon. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks I appreciate that!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am glad you spoke to a professional, and that you told your friends and family. I hope you are feeling better soon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't see your original post but am so glad you are seeking help for what is happening.  FX the talk therapy is successful and further meds won't be needed and T&Ps for you all around!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope this helps! Good luck and know we are here if you need us

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"