Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

WDYD during nap?

DS is 14 mos but still naps 3 hours right smack in the middle of the day.

Question is, what do you do while your LO is taking a nap? I get so bored! Today, like every weekend, DS goes skiing and i'm stuck hanging out at home while DS sleeps.

Re: WDYD during nap?

• Options

My DD doesn't nap that long (I can see how you'd get bored with a 3hr nap!), but she did get a solid hour 'n a half this morning.  Once she went down, I picked up all her toys she had taken out, finally made it to the bathroom, checked my email, m

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You better get used to it my three-year-old still takes a three hour nap. With that being said I never get bored there is always there's always a ton to do around the house. Trust me when your baby's a toddler you will be loving those three hours 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Today DD slept for 3 hrs which doesn't always happen.  I swept and mopped the floors, took laundry upstairs, started another load, picked up toys and cleaned then, emptied the dishwasher and filled it again.  I still had a little time to watc

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    I love this time when I am alone and LO is napping!  I usually get on the bump and FB for some chill time.  Otherwise I do some laundry and clean up the house a little usually.  Occasionally I will lay down but with my DD this isn't always
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm probably the only person left who's still holding their little one while she naps. Truthfully, I don't mind holding her for those two hours a day. It's the only time she slows down long enough to snuggle for more than thirty seconds. While she sleeps,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

clean the house catch up on laundry and if I have time or don't feel good nap myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"