Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Car seat coats ponchos

Has anyone ever tried these? Do they work better than a backwards coat? I did a google search and found the cozywoggle. Now I'm intrigued. DS is still in his infant seat but next winter I'm going to have to figure this out. It's pretty cold here in Canada.

Re: Car seat coats ponchos

• Options
    We got one of these ponchos last year, and it works great.

https://www.carseatponcho.com/

I generally just leave it zipped up and throw it on over DD's head after I unbuckle her. When I put her in the seat, I take it off, buckle
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

We have something like the car seat poncho for S. She wears it over her fleece in the winter if it's particularly cold (usually -15 or more) and we carry her winter jacket and throw it over her like a blanket. Because she's only just going from the doo

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am the designer of the Cozywoggle. I am actually the only person that has used them because they will be sold in the fall. I use them with my one and two year old and it is so much easier than in and out of the coat. I LOVE it and am looking forward

• Options
    I live in sask and for the past two winters have dressed dd in a North Face Perrito jacket. It's very thin so I felt comfortable with her wearing it in her car seat.  It seemed to keep her warm enough.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"