One & Done: Only child

Can someone explain this board to me?

Is this a One & Done by choice? One & Done not by choice?

Does anyone see a potential problem if it is both? I've already seen some drama so I am just wondering where you stand. 

Re: Can someone explain this board to me?

• I really hope it could be both.

We're all adults, and I'm pretty sure we can handle different opinions and situations (isn't this one of the main reasons for joining a site like TB?).  If some cannot, then ignore their drama and move on. &nb

• imageferris0906:

I really hope it could be both.

We're all adults, and I'm pretty sure we can handle different opinions and s

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChapter79:
    imageferris0906:
  • M&M--I cannot stand how funny the Ron Swanson gif in your sig is.  I giggle every time I see it. 
  • imageM&MHaveMyHeart:

image <strong
  • Im not getting why this board seems a little touchy. Like another poster said, this isnt a 3T board. It's simply where we who are planning on 1 child hang out and talk about it, the good and the bad.

Just like every single decision the enti

• I honestly don't get the original post.  Explain this board?

The board is for parents who have ONE child.  It doesn't and shouldn't matter how that came to be. Whether it was planned or just how it worked out. We are raising only childr

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imageferris0906:

I really hope it could be both.

We're all adults, and I'm pretty sure we can handle different opinions and s

• Well, it IS the bump, so I'm sure there will be some friction, right? Lol

I think as long as we attempt to avoid dictating how others should feel and think, we should be fine. I know I don't plan on walking on eggshells around anyone, and do

C is 3 years old

• imageChapter79:
    imageferris0906:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • People periodically bring this up on the Working Mothers board too. Because you have the women who enjoy their careers mixed in with the ones who have to work but totally wish they didn't. And that regularly leads to conflict so then they suggest two s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't see a potential problem.  As pp's said, we're all adults and I think we can all talk about our opinions. 

I think I am both.  While there are factors in my decision that are not by choice (health, age, fertility) there ar

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekristennd:

People periodically bring this up on the Working Mothers board too. Because you have the women who enjoy their care

Lillian April 17, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"