Adoption
Options

Things got very real this week...re-intro

I posted an intro a while ago, but have been coming out of lurkdom more this week because it is looking more and more like we may be adopting. I can get pregnant, but can't stay pregnant. Unfortunately I just had my 3rd consecutive loss, a chemical pregnancy, this week.

We have been referred to an RE, but are also getting info packets from agencies and planning on attending some seminars. We will likely do a consult with the RE, but I'm not sure if we will go that route or not. Pregnancy and loss has just been exhausting for us.

We are late twenties and have been married for nearly 4 years. I am a teacher but plan to be a SAHM once we have a LO. I like knitting and dancing and yoga. 

Even though I haven't been posting a lot lately I have been lurking. I really like reading all your stories and am encouraged by the adoption success stories I see here. 

Started TTC July 2012. Missed m/c & d&c 9/12 11w. Natural m/c 1/13 6w. Chemical pgs 3/13 & 8/13 around 4w. Currently TTA while saving for adoption.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller

Re: Things got very real this week...re-intro

• Options
    IRRIRR member
    Hi sorry for your losses.  While you have had a rough 9 months I am not sure if I were you I would give up yet on a biological child. It hasn't even been a full year yet of TTC according to your siggy.   I think it is great to look into adoption

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options

imageIRR:
    Hi sorry for your losses.  While you have had a rough 9 months I am not sure if I were you I would give up yet on a

Started TTC July 2012. Missed m/c & d&c 9/12 11w. Natural m/c 1/13 6w. Chemical pgs 3/13 & 8/13 around 4w. Currently TTA while saving for adoption.

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome. I'm sorry for your losses. I've been there. Got pg 3x, twice with no medical intervention, and lost them all very early. It got to the point that I realizedan RE wasn't going to be able to do anything to help me stay pregnant, and why spend al

• Options
    Welcome and good luck! The ladies here are very nice and a wealth of information. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome, I'm so sorry for your losses, but I wish you all the luck in the world.
  • Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck with whichever path you choose!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"