Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

How often are you taking professional pics for your LO?

I've been doing it every 3 months . So far, he's had 3, 6, and 9 mo pics taken and will go again for his 1st birthday.

How often are you doing it for your LO? 

Re: How often are you taking professional pics for your LO?

• Options

Professional Pics - none until she is one....

I was going to do the 3, 6, 9 as professional pics then realized that I would rather take a pic at home with a specific animal next to her each month and save for a nice professional pic at one years

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing the same thing. We purchased that package from our photographer where she does newborn, 3, 6, 9 months, 1 year and a cake smash. I love it we also take our pictures at home with our monthly stickers on them
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have yet to get her picture taken professionally. I see the professional pics from both of my nephews and I am never been thrilled with them so I just stick to at home pictures
  • Options

NB, 6, 12.

I think anything more than that is over kill. 

• Options
    We had prof newborn taken but we do her 3, 6 month etc. We have a Cannon t3i and we are pretty good at making our room into a nice studio. We just had no idea how to pose a newborn so we had a prof do them.
  • Options

I had them done when he was a newborn (less than a month old), and I will be having them done for his 6 month photos at which time we are also getting our first family photos done. I will also be getting his first birthday photos professionally done, a

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebrittany&dain:
    We are doing the same thing. We purchased that package from our photographer where she does newborn, 3, 6,
  • Options
    imageChristyML:

imagebrittany
  • Options
    imagebrittany&dain:
    imageChr
  • Options
    Too often. We did newborn, Thanksgiving (that was with family), Christmas, Baptism, six months, Easter, Halloween, 9 months, maybe fourth of july, and one year. However, I have a friend who does it for forty bucks each time, so I feel not so bad about it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    We did newborn, and then Christmas pics which were taken around thanksgiving so he was actually five months old. We had an appointment at a studio yesterday for nine month Easter pictures but had to leave with no pictures at all...apparently the separatio
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

• Options
    We've never done it. And honestly we may never do a professional photo shoot. It's just not our style and we really can't afford it.
  • Options

Newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12 month.  Then probably 18 month and then yearly.  I do the informal ones every month with the onesie stickers but I like to have the professional ones to frame around the house and to give to grandparents. 

I do

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The only professional pics we have of LO are when he was in the hospital and there's a photographer that comes around and takes pictures.

We'll probably wait until he's 1. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Never. I do home photo shoots.
    m/c 2013
  • Options

We did one at 5months. We have plans to do one at 12months, 17months, and 21months...I know random months. I have no desire to pay the outrageous fees for pictures so often but my MIL likes them so when they visit we get them done. Hence the random mon

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did some at two months at someone's house who was just starting a photo business, so semi-pro and cheap.  We did six month pics because my mom bought a groupon, we did a family picture at Christmas because we had a living social deal and no profess
  • Options
    We did newborn, 3 months/Christmas and 6 months. We also have Easter, 9 months and 1 year booked. We use a nice photographer for the newborn, 6 months and 1 year and a less expensive one for the rest.

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    We did 3 NB, 3, 6 Xmas as well, 9 Easter and will do 1 year.
    I also do monthly stickers and can take some decent pics with my DSLR
    I love having her pics done. I don't care to purchase myself anything so I justify it.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Our hospital has a professional photographer come around and take pictures of each newborn. We bought one of the poses from that, we will be getting her six month picture taken next week, and we get her one year picture professionally done. I will prob

• Options

We did newborn, 6 months, we will do 9 month/family photos, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years, etc... I LOVE them, my photographer doesn't pose her, but rather takes candid photos of her, while she wears slightly cuter outfits than she normally might

• Options
    Basically, 1 month, 6 month, and 1 year.  With DS1 my friend who is a professional and has a business took the photos.  He would do them for free, but he is an extremely busy guy and we can afford to pay him, so I do.  His time is really va

• Options
    We never have, and may not anytime soon. I have a Nikon DSLR and I'm very happy with the pictures I've taken. My dad also does photography on the side and is awesome, so he will do some family shots once the weather warms up here. 
  • Options
    Newborn, 6 months and we will do one year professional pictures, We do monthly sticker pictures at home,
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We went this weekend for nine month/Easter pics and ended up with some fabulous shots of a very cranky baby trying to either eat the Easter Bunny's head or beat the Easter bunny to death with a plastic egg.  It may be a while before we get more profe
  • Options

imageMissMusic:
    I keep getting the Groupons for Picture People, so we have gone there fairly often.  Newborn/3/6m so far and w

• Options
    I'm not a fan of posed pics but I wanted something special of dd so I got hers done at 6 no. There is one shot of her that is so simple, all white background and she is in a white onesie on a white carpet. Different textures and the look on her face is ca
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"