March 2012 Moms

Siggy help

I've been dealing with my annoying siggy for a while now and nothing I've done seems to fix it (though granted, I'm not the most computer savvy).  Currently, there is NOTHING in my siggy box and it is still coming out all wonky.  When I try to put something new in it still comes out with the old messed up one.  Anyone have any insight?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg

Re: Siggy help

• WipzWipz member
    You are missing an  end tag somewhere which is why the text is showing up... what exactly are you trying to do ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • More than likely, it's not you. The system's screwy and a lot of people have been having issues. The pic in my mine is not even the same one that it's actually linked to. I've tried to refresh it multiple times but it just does what it wants. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • At this point I just want to delete it and start over but even with nothing in the box it is still showing up wonky which I don't understand!  I deleted everything and saved it and it's still all messed up :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • imageeyenigh:
    More than likely, it's not you. The system's screwy and a lot of people have been having issues. The pic in my mine i
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"