January 2012 Moms

Easter Basket

So far, I have some oversized plastic eggs to fill with snacks and a box of oversized crayons.

What are you putting in LO's basket this year?

Re: Easter Basket

• an easter book, some shirts, finger paints, & bubbles

Anniversary

• For Cordelia I have..2 boxes.Annies graham snacks, Puffs, toddler banana cookies, set of bracelets, toddler size backpack, stuffed cat, Gymboree basket/purse, FP music purse, 18 mth outfit, and 2 peekaboo books.  I will add some actual candy to he

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • wind up chick and bunny - so cute! , an easter book, plastic eggs, straw cup, a new pair of pjs, bathing suit, rash guard, sun hat, fat crayons, peeps that i will eat lol, that's all i have so far... am interested to see what others are putting in
  • So far Rylans basket will contain some mini chocolate bunnies, a pool floatie, bubbles, a curious George dry erase board, a lightning McQueen bath book, a pair of sun glasses, some small soft balls, and a little bottle of sensitive Mr. bubble...not sure w
  • I got plastic eggs and am putting Annie's cookies/fruit snacks/cheese crackers in them. I got a small stuffed duck, a bath book, a first crayola coloring pad, new paci's and melissa and doug fridge animal magnets and crayola large side walk chalk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• When did Easter baskets start containing so much more than just candy?  I got our girls a couple of small chocolate treats, some jelly beans which I will put into plastic eggs and a $1 box of sidewalk chalk.  And once they are 4 I'll stop puttin

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• imagedhviel:
    When did Easter baskets start containing so much more than just candy?  I got our girls a couple of small chocola
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagedhviel:
    When did Easter baskets start containing so much more than just candy?nbsp; I got our girls a couple of small chocolate tre

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • I would have needed to buy him a Sun hat, bathing suit, a new pair of pjs, a straw cup etc anyway. I rather give him stuff like crayons and wind up toys (2.99 each) rather than candy at such a young age. js
  • A toddler bath towel and an outfit. No candy for the little guy yet!
  • Bubbles and some plastic eggs. Still haven't decided what I'll put in them. Maybe not anything. I've been letting him play with them and he seems happy enough this year just playing with the eggs.
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedhviel:
    When did Easter baskets start containing so much more than just candy?nbsp; I got our girls a couple of small chocolate tre
  • imagedhviel:
    When did Easter baskets start containing so much more than just candy?  I got our girls a couple of small chocola
  • Instead of quoting everyone back: I understand the no candy thing for the most part - I am a bit more laid back with that.  A small chocolate bunny (and I mean a hollow one that is about as tall as my thumb small) and a couple jelly beans I'm not

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• We will try to avoid candy.

I'm thinking eggs will be filled with her favorite yoghurt melts, puffs, cheerios etc

And the basket (now that I'm realizing that goes with Easter, too :P) I'll do a sleep sack that DD desperately needs, som

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My dad got our DD 2 Easter books and we got her a swim diaper, beach cover up and sunscreen. We went with the summer theme because we are taking a big beach trip this summer and I would have had to get this stuff anyway. I only spent about $30(suit and di
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mickey and minnie mouse color wonder coloring books, minnie mouse place mat, minnie mouse plate, mickey mouse book, two small stuffed toys, plastic eggs which will have home made rice crispy treats in them. side walk chalk. yes we spent a lot on dd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"