May 2012 Moms
Options

Worst baby names

Holly Madison named her daughter Rainbow. Kanye and Kim are rumored to be naming their child North West. What are the worst names you've heard?

Re: Worst baby names

• Options

I posted this in another thread... but my sister once had a client named Seymour Weiner.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

A guy I knew in HS named Terry Balls had a son and named him Harrison. I don't get how he didn't see the horrible nickname that would result from that. SMH.

ETA: I also dislike when people try to get super clever with spelling of names. I serve

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooohhhh, I'll play! I worked with a pharmacist who had 2 sons named Ju.piter and Tsu.nami. Also I've met a little girl named Galaxy. And finally a funny one: we had a back up pastor named Richard H.ohl. Last name pronounced "hole." You can figure that on
  • Options
    Those are great! The best or worst I know is a Richard Long. Everyone called him D*ck.
  • Options
    Worst one I've actually had the pleasure of meeting, La-a.  Pronounced LaDASHa

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    imagebornmommy:
    Worst one I've actually had the pleasure of meeting, Laa.nbsp; Pronounced LaDASHa

I rem
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member

imagebornmommy:
    Worst one I've actually had the pleasure of meeting, La-a.  Pronounced LaDASHa

&

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"