Washington Babies

Intro due 8/21/13

Hi I'm Georgia and though I've looked on here a few times but I've never introduced myself. After 2 years of trying and frustration, we are now 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant with one. It has been a very difficult pregnancy so far. I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarm (HELL) and have been in the hospital 4 times so far for severe dehydration. So August can't come fast enough! :) This is our first and probably last but I can't wait to be a mommy!

Re: Intro due 8/21/13

• Hi Georgia! I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough pregnancy, I hope it gets easier for you soon, an welcome!!

Will you be finding out the gender soon?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations and welcome Georgia! I love your name for a baby girl! :)

I am so sorry that this pregnancy has been so hard, but I'm excited that you're pregnant and hope that it does go quickly for you, or at least the hard parts come to

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I will find out the gender April 11, though I'll be 20 weeks on April 4. For some reason my doctors office prefer to do it closer to 22 weeks, they say they get a better reading. I'm hoping for a girl as I have all nephews and most of my cousin

• I'm 16 weeks on april 4th and I find out that day what our babies are! i'm so excited! sorry that your having to wait an additional week!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Welcome!  I'm due about a month after you.  Hope things settle down and you start feeling better soon!
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"