Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Need a car mirror rec

We have the Brica car mirror that is supposed to stick to the back windshield so we can see rear-facing baby. This thing does NOT stick. We also tried Brica's mirror that attaches to the headrest, but it was so big, I could not see the cars behind me.

Does anyone have a good recommendation? I drive a 2012 Hyundai Sonata, I have a head rest to put the mirror on, and the back windshield is somewhat small for those really big mirrors.

Thanks!

Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Need a car mirror rec

• Options

We had the Eddie Bauer teddy bear mirror and it was awful.  Replaced it with the britax one and it's fantastic! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have a black Eddie Bauer one that attaches to the head rest from Target. LOVE it and it was only 11 bucks. Doesn't obstruct my view at all and I have a compact car
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The britax one because DD is in the middle but I can't use the middle head rest. The mirror is on the passenger head rest and can be pivoted to see the center seat.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was suggested to me that such mirrors not be used, as they can come loose during an accident and become projectiles. Your call, of course. I'm certainly not trying to judge anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"