Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Baby walker on a hardwood floor?

I was wanting to get DS a push walker, like the Fisher Price Stride to Ride puppy, but I heard they don't work well on hardwood floors or tile, that the wheels will slide. We had mostly hardwood and tile in the kitchen. Only carpet in the bedrooms. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Baby walker on a hardwood floor?

• Options
    Can you DIY it and make it grippy? I'm thinking if the wheels pop off you could put a couple tight rubber bands around it and snap them back on or paint a squiggly strip of fabric paint or something. I have heard you can make DIY grippy socks with fabric
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a push walker like this and hardwood floors and the biggest problem we have is if LO is weari
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have that walker and hardwood floors with no problems.  He is basically running around the house with it now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the V-Tech walker and it has adjustable wheels. DD did great with it on our hardwood floors. She loves it and still likes to push it around even though she can walk on her own now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We have all hardwood floors and have a walker that slips. But as he got better at walking he doesn't slide anymore. He can't walk on his own yet..but somehow he figured out how to walk slower so it doesn't make him fall flat on his face from slipping.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    We have quite a few that our LO uses on hardwood floors.  He goes pretty fast though so in order for it to work he has to be pretty balanced and  be able to keep up with it.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"