October 2012 Moms
Options

LO's entertainment

So I know putting a baby in front of a TV isn't the greatest thing but it sure does keep my LO entertained! I'm not talking hours on end but she watches Miss Spiders Sunny Patch while I make my older kids lunches and get them off to the bus. I've also grabbed a shower a few times too. I'm a single mum so I don't have that other person to hold her or play with her. She loves it. I guess its the colors and voices. What do you mama's do to keep LO entertained when you have to do something?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: LO's entertainment

• Options
    Ds loves his exersaucer. I put it in front of the bathroom door so I can shower. I also bring it outside so I can play with ds1.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He looooooves his jumperoo. He can entertain himself in there for 20 min or so (as long as I'm in the room--he doesn't like it unless someone is watching him jump, lol). 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We set up her play yard but she hates to be left in it. I am really struggling with this. She may just be going through a fussy phase but I can't put her anywhere.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use the pack n play with toys if she is in the mood.  We also have the fisher price playmat with a keyboard they can kick if I am going to be in the living room or kitchen.  We also use a high chair with toys or her bumbo seat.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"