C-sections

Classical Incision

I lost my baby girl on 12/18/12 after a placental abruption. She was 24 weeks delivered emergency c-section. The Incision was classical on the uterus. I just read that apparently your suppose to wait at least 6 months but my OB never told me that I am pregnant again after 3 months, nervous.......any experience

Re: Classical Incision

• I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  That must have been devastating.  I have a classical incision, but I have a 12 year gap between babies so I can't really help with your question.  They very rarely do the classical incision, so I thought

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• I am so sorry for your loss.

I did not have a classical incision but I did become pregnant only 8 weeks pp from an LSCS incision. When I saw my dr. for the first time after finding out they told me they would watch me towards the end because of p

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. My c/s with Aidan was classical too. I was told to wait 6 months, but after 4 I was told it was okay to start trying. I got pregnant 4 months pp. Everything was fine during the pregnancy and through the rcs. They will hopefully
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • So sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't have a classical incision, but I did have several vertical tears in my uterus with DS. It's the contractions that are the part they will want you to avoid as they can lead to a rupture. Like PP said, they will pr
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also wanted to add that I have my rcs at 38w to avoid a uterine rupture.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"