Nurseries and Baby Gear

B Agile Follow-up Q

Do you have snack trays for your B Agile? 

Do you have a travel bag that works for your double B Agile?

Any other accessories that you have/love? 

Thanks B Agile owners!!! 

TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: B Agile Follow-up Q

• I have the snack tray and just started using it at 10 months. We also have a rain cover and a parent console- but not from Britax. I bought the one from Diono because it was cheaper. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the snack tray, DS can reach it but it's a stretch and he's big for his age.

I also use the Diono parent console (switch it between my jogging stroller and my B-Agile).

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the snack tray but haven't used it much. We have the Britax Parent console and I LOVE it. That would work on the B-Agile double for sure. 

We love the cling sun shades that Britax came out with last year. They're freaking a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • J234J234 member

I have the snack tray and there's no way she can reach it... at 16 months.  LO is tiny for her age, but still.  

I have the cup holder and it's ok.  It comes off everytime you close the stroller, but my drink is gone by then anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"