May 2012 Moms
Options

When to get rid of changing table?

DD is getting too tall for her changing table and she's now at the age where she's always on the go she doesn't want to slow down for a diaper change. Needless to say diaper changes are not as easy as they once were. DD would rather play then have her dirty diaper changed and this makes it very hard to even get her settled down to be on the table. I like to have it for the storage but when is it really time to put it away?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

Re: When to get rid of changing table?

• Options

imagezoeygirl1105:
    I'm impressed that you still use it. There is no way DD would sit still long enough. I put the changing pad on t
  • Options
    We don't have a changing table just a changing pad on the dresser and I still change my 2 year old on it. They learned quickly momma means business at changing time and stay relatively stillish.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We need to stop using ours soon too.  He's getting too long soon.  I can get him to stay still if he's holding a small toy.  We may need to put it away and use a changing pad on he floor soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

Hmm. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I still make the treck up the stairs to her room for diaper changes because it seems to be the ONLY place she'll stay put long enough for a change. To her the floor, couch, or wherever else is playtime, but change

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

imagebellelamb:
    We don't have a changing table just a changing pad on the dresser and I still change my 2 year old on it. They l

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagelittleredfish:
    Hmm. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I still make the treck up the stairs to her room for diaper changes because it
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    And this is all why I said while we were pregnant that changing tables are a waste of money insert smiley face.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

we still use ours for every diaper change... same here with that he knows I mean business while we are up there... I give him something to play with, usually he's fine with a wipe, and we are good.

we got a table that has drawers so we can contin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a changing table and have never used it. We just change her on the ground either on the carpet. Nothing wrong with storing it away. That or uoh can get some baskets and put it on the changing table to use like shelves.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also there are tons of ways to repurpose changing tables on Pinterest so that it doesn't end up collecting dust in storage
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"