Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

B Agile Wheels

I was at BBB today shopping double strollers and I thought I'd ask you ladies what you thought of the Britax B Agile tires?  

I'm comparing it to the BJCMD and the BJCMD GT.  Right now I'm liking the features of the B Agile.  

TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: B Agile Wheels

• Options
    I absolutely love my b agile!! It moves like a dream and I love how it folds up. I highly recommend it.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    We have one that we really like too.  No problems so far.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We haven't had a single issue with ours. The wheels are still in great shape after almost 10 months of pretty much daily use. We go on long outdoor walks with it, to the park..Its been on some rough terrain and the wheels still look great. I wouldn't trad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's pretty much the same design as the City Mini with some updated features like easy access to the basket underneath, adjustable handle bar.  The wheels are bigger in the back and smaller in front.   </spa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I like the tires on the b agile more than the city mini. I like having the slightly larger tires in back. I haven't tried the city mini gt, but they look really nice too.
  • Options
    The B Agile tires are plastic like the City Mini but I believe the GT tires are thicker and have air. The GT tires are WAY better but aren't really necessary if you don't plan on off roading with the stroller. If you are mostly walking on level side walks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    J234J234 member

imagechricast:
    I absolutely love my b agile!! It moves like a dream and I love how it folds up. I highly recommend it.
    </BLOCK
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"