Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Eeek! The other boards are full of chemicals!

So as if I didn't have things to do, I decided to check out other boards and I clicked on a couple at random. One post about eczema stood out,  all the moms are recommending aquafor (esp?), mustella, and aveeno baby eczema, OTC steroid creams and vaseline Indifferent

Don't you wish sometimes you could shake people by the shoulders and all you can do is bite your tongue? Non of my IRL friends are green and nontoxic like I am so after so many eyes rolls I stopped trying to "educate" them, but boy does my tongue hurts from all the biting!

Re: Eeek! The other boards are full of chemicals!

• Options

Well instead of biting your tongue you can give some advice you know? You don't have to be snarky about it either... just...

"If you want a natural remedy or solution for this or that try doing this or that"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageClandestineX:
    Well instead of biting your tongue you can give some advice you know? You don't have to be snarky about it either...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think everyone just has there own opinions on what is important to spend time and energy on.  I'm sure some people focus on a religious education and can't fathom why others wouldn't give that to their children.  Or academics, AP parenting,

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSteph&Harry08:

• Options
    I was raised by an Eco-Mom & plan to be one myself (FTM, due in July). My Mom is super soft-spoken & polite, and "if I had a dollar" for all the rude responses she gets when suggesting things to people. Her experience has made me want to keep quie
  • Options
    I tend to just stay quiet b/c I personally get annoyed when people try to redirect me.  I'm sure that I do things that cause people to judge as well.  No one is perfect.  But I totally feel you with reading other boards and seeing suggestio
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate unsolicited advice, so my policy is live and let live.  There are so many people out there who do things that are...not great (some of my best friends don't even recycle!!!  wtf?!?!) but I never say anything.  I just try to lead by e
  • Options
    I agree with PP that said just offer your advice anyway. I only lurk on this board occasionally (though I feel that I'd fit in here more than other boards) Anytime that anyone is asking for advice on what to use/do there is no harm in saying "well you cou

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagetreehugginmama:

I am always the one IRL that is pestering my friends (close friends and family, anyway) to do thisort
  • Options
    I really just want to know what you would suggest for eczema. DS has a bit of eczema going on on his cheeks. Help please.
  • Options

imageleece21:
    I really just want to know what you would suggest for eczema. DS has a bit of eczema going on on his cheeks. Help ple
  • Options
    imageleece21:
    I really just want to know what you would suggest for eczema. DS has a bit of eczema going on on his cheeks. Help please

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageleece21:
    I really just want to know what you would suggest for eczema. DS has a bit of eczema going on on his cheeks. Help ple
  • Options

I think most parents are looking for products that actually work, so you don't have to couch it as a natural-friendly option which puts some people on the defense. Just say what worked for you. When people ask me about diaper rash, I tell them about th

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageleece21:
    I really just want to know what you would suggest for eczema. DS has a bit of eczema going on on his cheeks. Help please
  • Options
    Why is Eczema so common now? That's what I want to know. I don't think I ever even heard of it until 10 years ago, now it seems like everyone has it to one degree or another...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"