Minnesota Babies
Options

My son and I are looking to meet other moms and babies!

Hi Bumpies! I am in the Saint Paul area and I would LOVE to meet some fellow moms to do playdates with, talk with, and share parenting experiences! I am a SAHM and really miss the interaction I had with people at my job. Also, are there any Saint Paul groups to join? My son and I are looking forward to meeting new friends :)

Re: My son and I are looking to meet other moms and babies!

• Options
    Hello! I am a SAHM and I live in Elk River. We moved here a little over a year ago and don't know a lot of people. We joined ECFC and they have a free parent/baby class that meets once a week.
    Since Elk River is a bit far from St Paul this would be
  • Options

imagemusicgirl06:
    Hi Bumpies! I am in the Saint Paul area and I would LOVE to meet some fellow moms to do playdates with, talk with
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out meetup.com for some local groups. Have met some great women through there. Also, where in Saint Paul are you? There's a group called MOMS of Summit hill as well.
  • Options

I don't belong to any official groups, but have you gone to any of the St. Paul public libraries for storytime?  We often go to the 10:30 Friday one at Hamline Midway, but they have them at most/all of the branches on different days. (www.sppl.org

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Woodbury and would possibly be interested in meeting up.  My son just turned 2.  How old are your kids?
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in St Paul and have an almost 2 year old son and would love to meet up as well!  :)   We could all start our own group!
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageBSSnCEB:
    I live in St Paul and have an almost 2 year old son and would love to meet up as well!nbsp; :nbsp;nbsp; We could all start
  • Options

imageCSmith8911:
    imageBSSnCEB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hooray for St Paulites! I'm a big fan of the St Paul Area Moms group on meetup. There is also MOMs Club International with several different geographically specific (sometimes very specific) groups. Most ECFE classes are underway for the semester so you m
    imageimage
  • Options

Thanks to all of you who replied!! We're SO EXCITED to meet you :) If you would like to meet up with me one-on-one, message me privately. A group thing sounds great too! What would you girls like to do? 

• Options

Me too!! My daughter is a little over 14 mos. We also have a membership to the Children's Museum. We live in Oakdale just north of Woodbury. I have never checked out the meetup group but should...

I am not a SAHM but this summer I will probably b

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have a 1 year old and will soon be a SAHM in elk river. When does the free class at ecfc group in elk river meet? Do you have to register?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"