Nurseries and Baby Gear

Is there a car seat tech around? Question about Graco Nautilus install

We have DD1 harnessed in the Graco Nautilus. She's been in it about 4-5 months and I've loved it until now. It's installed with the LATCH, both upper and lower anchors, per the instruction manual. Over the last several weeks I've noticed that it doesn't seem to stay installed tightly - like the LATCH belts are loosening - and we've had to re-install it several times to make sure it's in properly.

I'm wondering if this is a typical problem with the Nautilus (I never saw it mentioned in the reviews I read before buying)? Or a defect in our specific seat? Is there anything we can try to fix it, or just install with the seat belt and see if that's better?

Mama to two sweet girls
DD1 Feb 2010
DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Is there a car seat tech around? Question about Graco Nautilus install

• I'm not a tech, but ours does not do this.  It is only used once a week but it's installed full-time.  I would contact Graco and get a replacement.  They are pretty easy to work with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the reply. Ours is installed full time, used 2-3 times a week, and lately it seems I'm re-installing it once a week :/ I'll give Graco a call and see what they say.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah that does not seem normal at all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • imagememali26:

We have DD1 harnessed in the Graco Nautilus. She's been in it about 4-5 months and I've loved it until now. It's ins

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"