March 2012 Moms
Options

not sleeping

All of a sudden my DD is not sleeping. She is up every few hours screaming! What is going on?! I'm seriously losing my mind.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: not sleeping

• Options
    Teething, ear infection? I'm sorry :(
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options

imagelindslalala:
    Teething, ear infection? I'm sorry :(

I would guess this as well. Or, did you recently i

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My DD has been doing it too. She's not hungry, teething or having an ear infection. (checked with the ped.) I noticed she seemed disoriented and not totally awake when I went there and it took her awhile to calm down despite being comforted. An initial

• Options

Ditto BellaOso - if it's not teething, ear infection or a new food, it could be this 12/13 month sleep regression.  We've been dealing with it and it's pretty intense.  I'd rank it up there with the 4 month wakeful.  DS has never been a

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

KrsCrp83 - 

Thank you so much for this material. :) This is better than what I initially found. Our 4 month wakeful was only 2 nights, so I found myself very ill prepared for this one. 

• Options
    It's always so nice to know I'm not alone. The 4 month sleep regression was awful for us. This one is running a close second. Hopefully she will settle back down in the next week. We're going on a week so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would also suspect it's because of the latest Wonder Week too. It's from 50.5  weeks through 54.5 weeks and was right on for us! If you have an iPhone you can buy the app. It's wonderful and explains so much about their mental development! Hope she
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for this info! We are going through the same thing and have ruled out teething and ear infections. DD is normally such a good sleeper and has done a complete turn around the last couple of weeks! Glad to know we aren't alone! Good luck all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo c15e5de6-d798-4a98-9644-9987af04720b_zpsa920caa6.jpg
  • Options

I am so glad I'm not alone.  She is back to normal at night, but now naps are becoming crazy!  My mom always says... its stage has its rewards and challenges.  

Thanks All!  Have a wonderful weekend ! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"