April 2012 Moms

Stroller Help

I am currently looking for a new stroller for my DD.  I am torn between the Maclaren Flyer, Uppababy Cruz, and Combi Catalyst.  Anyone have any thoughts on these strollers?  I am looking for a standard stroller that can go anywhere from the mall to the zoo or a day trip to Disneyland.  I would prefer a decent storage basket and the option to have a parent cup holder and kids snack tray.  Thoughts on these or other similar strollers?

Re: Stroller Help

• I don't have experience with any of those but we love our Britax bagile. It is our out about stroller... good storage super easy to open / close. All accesories mentioned are available you just have to buy them individually.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We also have the Britax B-Agile. I highly recommend! It opens/closes easily, lightweight, turns on a dime and fits well in crowded areas (mall, stores, museums, etc.). The storage basket isn't huge, but it does the job. I also bought the parent conso
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend takes her britax to Disney all the time. I have the Chicco Liteway that I go to Disneyland with every week! I love it because its light enough to fold up and carry by myself on the tram when I don't have extra help.
    <3 Delaney. 4.5.12. <3 <br> Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"