March 2013 Moms
Options

XP: Second Induction

Did anyone have inductions with their first and second births? Did the second one go faster/easier than the first? I was induced with DS1, 39 weeks, 1cm 50 effaced, started with 12 hours of cervidil, then 16 hours of pitocin. It was a hellacious 28 hour llabor. I'm scheduled to be induced Sunday at midnight. I'll be 39 weeks. I'm currently 1/2cm and 30 effaced hoping for more by Sunday I'm just really hoping the second time goes quicker and easier.
Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**

Re: XP: Second Induction

• Options
    I was induced with both of mine and the second was definitely easier and faster.

With the first, I had no progress and an 18 hour labor with and hour and half of pushing.

Second I was 2cm going in and had a 9 hour labor from sta

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"