Health & Exercise
Options

Anyone try these DVDs?

I am thinking of post baby not now! just wondering if you have or have tried these DVDs.

Cathe Friedrich's CrossFire

Jillian Michael's hard Body

Shape: 400 Calorie Fat blast w/ summer Sanders

thank you.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
Our Journey in Blog.
My Blog
Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13

Re: Anyone try these DVDs?

• Options

I have all of Jillian Michael's DVDs. They are challenging and you definitely work up a sweat - I love her no-nonsense approach. I wouldn't recommend them while you are pregnant; I don't even see how most of her moves would be feasible while pregnant!

• Options

I am a huge Cathe Friedrich fan.  Over the years I have accumulated quite a stash of home workout DVDs and her DVDs are the best.  They are challenging and fun!  I highly reccomend her DVDs and I love CrossFire. You can watch

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't tried any of those, but I do have Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown and Six Pack Abs and really like both!  (I used to have 30DS and from what I remember, that wasn't too bad either.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know how far into your pg you are but you might want to think about some postpartum vids right after babe to help repair/strengthen your transverse abs before going back to more challenging abdominal work. If you have any abdominal separation duri
  • Options

imageHilarigh:
    I don't know how far into your pg you are but you might want to think about some postpartum vids right after babe to
    Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"