Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Target

Im trying to cater to older friends and family on my registry. With that said is there anything at Target you would purchase instore? I know Cal baby changed but any other priducts still good?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Target

• Options
    Are you cloth diapering? They now carry Charlie Banana pocket diapers in a lot of their locations! I love them, they've worked really great so far! If not, they also carry seventh generation baby product. Or, there are some glass bottles that you could re
  • Options
    I did the same. What was said in the PP, plus I also registered for organic Boppy cover, organic blankets, breast pump, aden and anais wraps, and even Eric Carle board books. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto to both pp (we went for Charlie B diapers & some organic covers). Target has a lot of organic baby food & bath products like California Baby and Burt's Baby Bee. They even have one of the only car seats that isn't sprayed with flame retardan
  • Options
    All this time later I realized I didnt mention that I was looking for body wash or soap kind of products! I like earth angel mama or however it is spelled but that isnt actually carried in store.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCorleyrae:
    All this time later I realized I didnt mention that I was looking for body wash or soap kind of products! I like ea
  • Options
    Re the soap: target carries Burt's bees baby in the store. It scores a 1 on EWG. We like it and it's tear free.
  • Options
    We like aveno products and they have the baby stuff at Target.  They are made in Canada where they seem to have stricter laws about what goes into products.  Also for other kinds of things at target they have a few options for natural rubber toys like Sophie the giraffe as well as a brand I had not heard of before that made a natural rubber monkey toy.  I also registered for some nursing tank tops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"