Two Under 2
Options

Child spacing

I read this article: https://www.thealphaparent.com/2012/07/what-no-one-tells-you-about-child.html

My question is, did any of you actually have the problems she's talking about? I know a lot of people who have had 2U2, and have had no problems whatsoever, so this article seems like a bunch of bunk to me, but that doesn't mean others haven't.

Can anyone prove some of the things she is saying true?

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Child spacing

• Options
    It's sounds like there is no perfect age gap. Oh well!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

I stopped reading when it said "The younger sibling is twice as likely to be diagnosed with autism than a child with a larger age gap"  this article has no credibility anymore.

ETA: to answer you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMammaBear81:

I stopped reading when it said "The younger sibling is twice as likely to b

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageChristyML:
    imageMammaBear81
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options

not true for me. i had more energy during my second pregnancy than my first. my ob tested my vitamin levels early in pregnancy and had no deficiencies.

placental abruption is an unbelievably rare complication that it shouldnt even be mentioned.</

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only thing that really rang true for me is the activities. I know there are a lot of activities like swimming and gymnastics that DD1 would LOVE to do, but they are all mommy & me around me, and I know I couldn't do it with them both. This is not
    image        image
  • Options
    Not for my kids but for myself...My sister is 11 months older than I am. I was born at 35 weeks. All was fine, but I was a late preterm baby, likely because we were so close. Turned out fine though!
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"