Two Under 2
Options

Best double stroller?

My 2nd is due in Oct and the kids will be 22 months apart.

Both my husband and I are tall.

I love my city mini now, so i think I'd probably like the city mini double, BUT, do the double wides/side by sides fit through doors and between clothing racks?  I also like that both kids can see whats ahead instead of one blocking the others view.

And while the little one is still in her click in/out carseat, is there a stroller that holds one the regular way but also holds the other in her carseat carrier?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best double stroller?

• Options

I thought I wanted the city mini double but went with the double bob.  I am in love with that stroller!  It's heavy (most doubles are) but so easy to push and it's only 6 inches wider than the single bob.  I don't really take it shopping

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our boys are 14mo apart and I have the Britax B-Agile Double. I absolutely LOVE it! We have a Britax car seat, so it snaps right into the stroller. It fits through standard doorways without issue. We've been to the mall and there hasn't been a problem sho
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would check out the Valco Snap Dual.  I have it and its awesome.  Everything I don't like about the City Mini is solved with the Valco.  Make sure whatever double you look at can take your car seat.  I didn't consider the B-Agile dou
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I have the Mountain Buggy Duet. Might be overkill if you just want it for city life but if you walk trails etc then it's great. You can get a bassinet for it and a car seat adaptor.
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I love Joovy strollers. Have their single jogger and now the Ultralight sit and stand with second seat. I wanted to buy only one more stroller. This one should work for several years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

imageshellylovelee:
    I love Joovy strollers. Have their single jogger and now the Ultralight sit and stand with second seat. I wante

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"