New to The Bump

New to the bump! UPDATE!

Hello everyone,

I am new to the bump, I was however a member on The Knot and loved it. I hope i grow to love the bump as much as the knot. Unfortunately, I asked a question that a member didn't think was a good question for a forum and this person decided to be a lil rude and condescending, i'm hoping my experience here will only get better. I have been trying to get pregnant for a year or so, I think I may be now , but have not taken the test. I'm excited and nervous and hope it comes out positive.

UPDATE: So this morning i took 2 EPT tests. One at about 6AM and then one at 10am. I would like to say that they were both positive, but, I am a bit confused as one of the lines that make the plus symbol was very light and the other was dark. I will be making an appt for the obgyn. as anyone else used this brand and can you tell me how your experience was. Thanks in advance.

PS: Today i added nausea to the list of symptoms.Ick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg

Re: New to the bump! UPDATE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"