Late Term and Child Loss

A poem I found

Don't tell me someday I'll hear her voice, see her face because beyond today, I cannot see.

Don?t tell me it is time to move on, because I cannot.

Don?t tell me to face the fact she is gone, because denial is something I can't stop.

Don't tell me to be thankful for the time I had, because I wanted more.

Don't tell me when I am my old self you will be glad, because i'll never be as I was before.

What you can tell me is you will be here for me, that you will listen when I talk of my child.

You can share with me my precious memories, you can even cry with me for a while,

And please don't hesitate to say her name,

Because it is something I long to hear everyday

Friend please realize that I can never be the same.

But if you stand by me, you may like the new person I become someday.

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: A poem I found

• So very true. Thank you. This is exactly how I feel so often. I always want to hear her name and for others to acknowledge that she existed and was and still is our child. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Thank you for sharing this. This poem is so true of how we all feel.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love this, thanks for sharing!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"