New Hampshire Babies

FB Groups

Does anyone know of any Facebook groups for expectant mothers and mothers?  I live in Concord, and can't seem to find any local groups to join.  Thank you for any suggestions.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FB Groups

• I'm in Concord too. I was wondering the same thing. I know you can go to Prenatal yoga all over town, and do the birth classes through the hospital if you are going to deliver there. And I believe AFTER you have the kid there is a mom's group that I know about through my midwife. Not so much for pregnant women now though. At least from what I can tell. 

I have been meaning to look it up actually, not really sure where to look though.  

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nini Bambini. They're a wonderful store in Bedford with lots of classes for expectant and new moms. They have a facebook group/page where theres always tons of discussion
    Abbie 6/6/10 and DD#2 due 2/20/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLGar:
    Nini Bambini. They're a wonderful store in Bedford with lots of classes for expectant and new moms. They have a facebook group/page where theres always tons of discussion

I am part of their facebook group, but Bedford is unfortunately over a half an hour away.  It seems like there are lots of Southern NH groups, not so much the central area.  Perhaps some of their members are from more north, so I suppose I could pose any questions I have there too, regarding daycare and prenatal classes,and see if anyone has some answers.  Thanks :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCountrieBum:

I'm in Concord too. I was wondering the same thing. I know you can go to Prenatal yoga all over town, and do the birth classes through the hospital if you are going to deliver there. And I believe AFTER you have the kid there is a mom's group that I know about through my midwife. Not so much for pregnant women now though. At least from what I can tell. 

I have been meaning to look it up actually, not really sure where to look though.  

Thank you.  I noticed some Prenatal yoga, the hospital didn't offer any classes, they did say their gentle yoga is fine though, so I may do that.  I would be curious if you ever do come across anything.  If so please let me know.  Are you familiar with any daycare centers (preferably at home centers) in the area?  That would take newborns?  Thanks again. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm also in Concord. I don't know of any Facebook groups but Concord Hospital's Center for Health Promotion (on South Main St) has weekly groups that meet every Wednesday at 10:30 and there is a different topic every week. Also, the Children's Place (on Burns Avenue off of East Side Dr) has mom and baby groups weekly. Also there is La Leche League in Concord. They meet once a month in the evening but they are going to start weekday meetings soon. All 3 of these are free. The Childrens Place and LLL Concord both have Facebook pages.

https://www.thechildrensplacenh.org/site/2012/babies-and-parents-group/

https://www.concordhospital.org/services/chp.php (Baby Steps)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepennyblossom42:

I'm also in Concord. I don't know of any Facebook groups but Concord Hospital's Center for Health Promotion (on South Main St) has weekly groups that meet every Wednesday at 10:30 and there is a different topic every week. Also, the Children's Place (on Burns Avenue off of East Side Dr) has mom and baby groups weekly. Also there is La Leche League in Concord. They meet once a month in the evening but they are going to start weekday meetings soon. All 3 of these are free. The Childrens Place and LLL Concord both have Facebook pages.

https://www.thechildrensplacenh.org/site/2012/babies-and-parents-group/

https://www.concordhospital.org/services/chp.php (Baby Steps)

Great! Thank you so much!!! I will check them out now

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw more local groups on meetup.com than on Facebook. 
  • Any groups in southern NH  (derry / salem) area? I cant seem to find any.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"