July 2011 Moms

Last summer's clothes

I'm visiting from the J12 board.  My LO doesn't have many clothes past his current 9 month size, and I need to get shopping for summer soon.  What did your LOs spend most of last summer in?  We're in MI, so summers are usually 70s-80s.  Just onesies?  Shorts?  Rompers?  What should the bulk of his clothes be?

Thanks so much! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Last summer's clothes

• My son was in 18 month clothes (and some 12 month size) from last April and is still wearing them! We had a lot of seperates, shorts, shirts, tank tops, rompers, swim trunks, rashguards, a pair of crocs, onesies. We are in OH, so weather is not much

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mostly 18m, some 24m which with the exception of pants, still fit her this year. She's just going into 2t for pants. I bought a lot of 24m out of season for this summer. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Reading fail. We're in CT, so the weather is unpredictable. I bought a lot of the Carters cotton sets (pants, and long sleeve tops), some skirts and tank tops, a couple dresses. I think she wore the Carters sets most of the time. 

I think it

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Shirts/onesies with shorts
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We started moving away from onesies around his birthday. He was getting too active and it was easier to not deal with the snaps!  He mostly wore shorts and tshirts, but also had some rompers. My favorite shorts for him were from Old Navy - they were

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• DD was in 12 mos at the beginning of the summer, then 18 mos for the rest. Honestly I felt like she was kinda between sizes - 12 mos were getting too small but 18 seemed big and baggy. I'm hoping some of her 18 mos clothes will fit her this summer, but

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • I stopped putting DS in onesies around 9 months.  Last summer he wore lots of T shirt and shorts sets I got from Kohls. 
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Clothes can vary so much from kid to kid, and not mention the weather. My best advice would be to go with separates that can coordinate depending on the weather. You can find matching separates at target, Walmart etc. I guess complete outfits would work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are in TX so it gets hot in the summer he wore a lot of cotton shorts and shirts.. And rompers.. Also he has several pair of Toms so that he doesn't have to wear socks..
  • DS1 was in 9 but mosty 12 month shorts and shirts, some of which still fit now lol he is skinny so he can get away with fitting into clothes longer.

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"