Ohio Babies

Pedi recs?

dande2129dande2129 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

DS has always gone to a Nationwide Close To Home Primary Care Center and I have always hated it-- I envied the moms that had relationships with their pedis. DS has never seen the same pedi twice, and I have really grown to dislike the pedis there.

Now that LO needs to start regularly going to the pedi, I don't want him to go to Nationwide too. I want them both to see the same pedi, but I also want to see a pedi that is more open to alternate parenting styles. (Not too crazy... we just don't force the potty on DS, we cloth diaper, delayed vaccination schedule but they still get all their vacs, etc)

We live in Hilliard and looking for a pedi in and around that area. (Galloway, Hilliard, Dublin area)

Any recommendations? I'm looking for our in-network pedis but I'd love to see if a recommendation is on that list! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pedi recs?

• We go to Dr. Brown at Olentangy Pediatrics. We love it! There are other doctors in the practice, so one may suit you better than an another. I live in Hilliard Dublin area and it takes like 20 minutes to get there.
  • I use Dr. Jeff at Rainbow Pediatrics in Dublin.  It is across the street from the Nationwide Children's Closerto Home Urgent Care.  I really like him and the other doctors at the practice.  They are very open minded and listen to the parent
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to pediatric physicians off fishinger rd in Hilliard we see dr Dana Schultz. My brother takes his four kids there as well and we all really like him..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We moved from out of state a year ago and randomly chose Rainbow pediatrics. I second Dr. Jeff. He's great and really takes the time to listen. We also did a delayed vac schedule, extended breastfeeding, cloth diapering etc and I've never felt judged or p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try pediatric assc. if you're still looking. They have numerous drs so you can find one to meet your needs and have them as your primary dr, and if something happens and that dr can't fit you in, you can meet with another
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"