New to The Bump
Options

Ambsies

I have been trying to update my sig and am having trouble saving it.  I hit save and then am sent to a page that says the following as well as a bunch of computer code.  I have tried logging out and logging back in with out any success!  HELP!

This is the error message I get. 

Server Error in '/profiles' Application.

Unable to load DLL 'libtidy.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libtidy.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Re: Ambsies

• Options
    If you hit save a bunch of times before the page refreshes it should update. I get that message every time.
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    Nope that doesn't work for me.  I hit save multiple times it give me the error.  I hit refresh and the same signature is still there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"