November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI

I'll start. B was super-cranky this evening, so we started the bedtime routine about an hour earlier than we usually do. He went down without any problems and it actually allowed me to spend some time with DH before bed. Unfortunately, B started crying just as I was getting comfy in bed :(

He napped today with his arms out of the swaddle, so I'm trying it again tonight.. and I totally expect to sleep in 45min intervals all night.

Question: for those of you who do this, how do you keep their fingers warm? His are like ice! I thought about putting socks on his hands but the way he chews and sucks on his fingers, they would just get wet and soggy. TIA. For now, I just bumped up the heat in his room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• Options
    1215 and we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us after taking cj to a professional lacrosse game. It was great to see my family at the game and cj did great except for an couple of crying fits when he got really tired. Hopefully he will sleep well tonight! I a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekbl13:
    I'll start. B was supercranky this evening, so we started the bedtime routine about an hour earlier than we usually do. He w
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 2:30 and I'm up with Cole fr is second feeding of the night. I'm really so tired. I totally agree on wanting and dreaming of more sleep.

I think I'm going to let DH do at least one feeding tomorrow night. I just have to figure out how I
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    1:30 am here. Third time getting up to feed. I feel like I have a newborn again. But tonight is different than what it has been like in months or ever. When he wakes up in the MOTN he never actually wakes up and cries, just eats and falls back asleep imme
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member

215 here. I gave up and swaddled B's arms in around 1230, which gave me about 1.5 hrs of sleep.

So. Tired.

• Options
    12:15. Got 3 hours which was better than the last few nights but still painful because stupid mamma just got in bed an hour ago. I swear its like he knows. Hoping he goes back down great.
  • Options
    Kbl. When M's hands get cold like that I put his mittens on. He also sucks on his hands at night, but he doesn't when his mittens are on. I usually gave him a paci too though. Does your LO take a paci?

Lucky, I'm excited for St Patricks day t
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    2:41 here, just finished feeding H for the third time since he went to bed. One of those feedings may have interrupted some sexxy time earlier. Sorry, DH!

Re: swaddling and cold hands. H has always slept with one arm out. I was doing mit

image   My chart 

• Options
    imagejLeigh0709:
    Kbl. When M's hands get cold like that I put his mittens on. He also sucks on his hands at night, but he doesn't when h

image   My chart 

• Options
    imageGargita:
    2:41 here, just finished feeding H for the third time since he went to bed. One of those feedings may have interrupted so
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    imagekatiemay8979:
    12:25. first feeding of the night. gosh I just want sleep for one night. it sounds too good to be true!

• Options
    Checking in at 1:15. DH fell asleep putting DD1 to bed, so I cleaned the kitchen and then stayed up watching Project Runway. I think I'm still 2 weeks behind! He said he wanted to sleep in tomorrow, but when you pass out that early and leave your wife wit
  • Options
    5am here. Baby H is up for the 3rd time to eat. The other 2 times he just went right back to sleep, hoping for that again. I've been up the majority of the night with the Stomach flu or mastitis again? ...I hope not. I'm looking forward to the morning so
  • Options
    3:45 and o feeding for the 2nd time. So tired.
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    6AM here. After being awake all night, I finally gave up at 4 and had to wake DH so that I could get some real sleep. Usually, he'll take an early morning shift so I can sleep in on weekends, but after a few nights of not sleeping I needed him earlier.

• Options
    imagekbl13:
    6AM here. After being awake all night, I finally gave up at 4 and had to wake DH so that I could get some real sleep. Usuall
  • Options
     I looked on the glossary but it didnt say what  "LNCI" is?? ...sorry Im lame for asking...
  • Options
    imageksherwood:
     I looked on the glossary but it didnt say what  "LNCI" is?? ...sorry Im lame for asking...
    </BLO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"