November 2011 Moms

milk?

Hi There,

How much milk is your LO drinking?  LO probably drinks 18-24 oz a day, and she also drinks a little bit of water and/or sometimes juice.   TIA!!!

Re: milk?

• DS2 drinks about 24 oz. of milk and several cups of water. No juice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She drinks about 12 oz of whole milk, but she is still breastfeeding, so I don't know exactly how much milk she gets. She also drinks about 10 oz of water a day.

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Loading the player...
  • 24 oz of milk and about 24 oz of water

I'm thinking about dropping a couple oz of his daily intake of milk, to see if that helps him eat more "real" food.

ETA: No juice, either. He's only had VERY watered down juice twice.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am lucky to get DD to drink 6 oz. a day of milk. She flat out refuses whole milk in a sippy, so we are giving her 2%. She just isn't a huge milk drinker. She drinks water and no juice. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DD drinks almond and coconut milk and get 3 - 5oz sippy cups each day.  She won't really drink water alone so I give her 1-2 sippy cups of 90% water and 10% milk each day too.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • bout 18-22 oz of milk a day. not sure how much water, maybe 10 oz? nothing else to drink. he's 15.5 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS drinks 8 oz of almond milk for breakfast [milk allergy] and about 40 ozs of water during the rest of the day.
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • We were drinking about 24 oz a day, but the doc recommended to cut down a bit since we're having so many constipation issues. She said no more than about 20, so we are trying that out. She isn't a huge juice drinker, but we've been trying to give her a fe
  • I would say an average of 16 oz a day.

I have no problems with juice so he gets it every day also.

• DD probably drinks 6-12 oz of milk a day.  We also nurse once a day.  We were nursing 2x a day but we're now down to 1x and I have noticed an uptick in her milk consumption - now it's closer to 12 (or maybe more) most days.

She drinks m

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD still refuses to drink milk. I offer it to her everyday at breakfast and dinner and she will take a sip each time and then throw it and refuse to drink anymore.

She drinks about 25-30oz of water a day though. 

She has never had jui

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"