Multiples
Options

Do any of your kids model?

I know that all of us on this board have exceptionally beautiful children so I thought I'd ask. I'm not sure I would ever even pursue it but when enough people bring it up it makes you wonder. At this point I can't imagine the girls would even tolerate a photo session but am curious how one would even find out more info. It would be nice to have a little extra money for their clothing budget. I mean, for something really important like college ;

Re: Do any of your kids model?

• Options

Nope mine don't.  After watching the special on it for HBO, it makes it seem like a very full-time, demanding, almost cut throat gig. 

Dunno....all you can do is try!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Options
    Don't want to make my babies work, let them enjoy childhood. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to get inundated with emails from Parents or Parenting magazine, I forget which, saying such and such company was looking for models. I never sent pictures of my kids and didn't look into it. Maybe check out those magazine websites?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Mrs.Greg, you're right they are relentless! I just think it would be cute if they were in a print ad that they could look back on when they're older. I am the furthest thing from a stage mom and actually have no intention of pursuing it seriously,
  • Options

my girlfriend does it.  her son has been in a bunch of ads.  they take the train into the city regularly for shoots and then you wait and see if your picture was chosen.  he has been in a bunch of ads but the pay is close to nothing, not

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    Thanks Beth! It didn't come through but there was a winky face after the college comment. Like you said I'm sure it is next to nothing, like 50 bucks tops. Just for fun
  • Options

We've never done any modeling, but my boys were in an episode of "In Plain Sight."  It was good money, but a lot of work on my part.  Plus I had to have another adult available since only one baby is on set at a time. 

A friend of

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"